Start a new life free of liberals
Byker
2017-12-03 00:13:08 UTC
I just saw an NBC Nightly News profile on this. Some 40,000 Californians
have moved to Oklahoma since 2005. “There was really nothing left for me in
California. The cost of living was high. The rent was high. The job market
was debatable.' Friends in Texas suggested he relocate. He now works at a
Walmart in Houston, making a little north of $10 an hour. He works 40 hours
a week, riding his bike about 7 miles to work many days. He does not pay
state income tax. His rent is just over $500, with utilities."
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article136845488.html
https://conservativemove.com

https://www.facebook.com/conservativemove/

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-texas-california-conservatives-2017-story.html

https://news.vice.com/story/start-a-new-life-free-of-liberals-with-conservative-move

http://cw33.com/2017/08/01/conservative-move-wants-to-help-right-leaning-families-find-happy-homes/

http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/06/12/conservative-move-helps-families-escape-blue-states.html

https://www.npr.org/2017/08/27/546391430/texas-becoming-a-magnet-for-conservatives-fleeing-liberal-states-like-california

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/31/california-conservatives-tired-states-liberal-politics-find-friendlier-abodes-in-texas.html
Byker
2017-12-03 13:33:02 UTC
The idiots in charge of SF, LA and Sac, are reducing the number of lanes
in favor of bicyclists. They believe people making $250,000+ a year will
commute to work riding a bike in traffic.
Hood ornament wannabes: https://tinyurl.com/5w6jamm

I never heard about this "Critical Mass" bullshit until its riders began
being cuffed and stuffed: https://tinyurl.com/ybqtqdbj

Around where I live, road hog cyclists would become hood ornaments or lead
magnets, and they know it.

A split among Democrats? "Bike lanes beez racist!":
https://muse.jhu.edu/book/45847

http://grist.org/cities/please-people-stop-using-bikes-to-whitesplain-privilege/

http://www.nebraskapress.unl.edu/university-of-nebraska-press/9780803276789/

http://www.greenroommagazine.com/blog/2016/10/25/are-bike-lanes-really-white-lanes

https://alittlemoresauce.com/2014/08/20/what-my-bike-has-taught-me-about-white-privilege/

Stay in the bike lane, Dashawn: Loading Image...

Gronk
2017-12-09 07:36:08 UTC
Post by Byker
I just saw an NBC Nightly News profile on this. Some 40,000 Californians
have moved to Oklahoma since 2005. “There was really nothing left for
40 thousand.

HAHAHHHAH

California's population is around 39 million...

Oklahoma?

Google this: oklahoma budget crisis

Thanks to republicans, it's a shithole now and they're digging
themselves deeper and deeper into it.
..............NoBody Ubiquitous..............
2017-12-09 15:15:18 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by Byker
I just saw an NBC Nightly News profile on this. Some 40,000 Californians
have moved to Oklahoma since 2005. “There was really nothing left for
40 thousand.
HAHAHHHAH
California's population is around 39 million...
Oklahoma?
Google this: oklahoma budget crisis
Thanks to republicans, it's a shithole now and they're digging
themselves deeper and deeper into it.
Oklahoma = A bunch of drooling inbred sister fuckers

Check out corrupt Sen. Jimmay Inhofe as evidence.
Byker
2017-12-09 15:27:09 UTC
Google California's budget crisis sometime: https://tinyurl.com/y89fyfqt
Governor Swill
2017-12-15 09:37:43 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Gronk
Google this: oklahoma budget crisis
Google California's budget crisis sometime: https://tinyurl.com/y89fyfqt
Byker, you really should read the links you post. They tend to prove
the opposite of what you want them to. I clicked your link and guess
what I found?

California's budget crisis ran from 2008 to 2012 while Republicans
held the legislature and governor's mansion. In 2011 he voters turned
the GOP out, put Dems in the legislature and hired Jerry Brown. Dem
policies quickly cut the budget deficits with tax increases
(Schwarzenegger had raised taxes also at the end of his term because
of the massive deficits Republican policies had caused) and modest
spending cuts. California's budget has been in the black ever since.
That said, 2017 is going to run a deficit according to the governor
and still not addressed is the growing unfunded pension liability in
the state. Still, taxes went up but the economy grew putting the lie
to the supply siders who claim increasing taxes kills economies.

OKLAHOMA is still struggling through a debt crisis that's been going
on since oil prices collapsed following the 2007-2009 Bush recession.
So far, the state has taken no firm action to resolve the budget mess
they face. For example, the oil industry still gets special tax
treatments even though oil is a major income producer for the state
and oil prices have been slashed in global markets. The unemployment
rate there is slightly higher than the national average, but this is
the first time OK has posted a higher unemployment rate than the
nation in thirty years. So, low taxes don't guarantee a growing
economy.

KANSAS, also with a Republican Governor and legislature saw revenues
collapse over four years. Despite massive cuts in spending on roads,
health and education, among other things (which enraged voters, even
the most devout Republican ones) BUT the budget remained deeply in the
red. (New meme! Red state = red ink!) Not only was the state piling
up debt, but growth failed to live up to expectations. Finally, last
year, the Republican legislature rescinded most of Brownback's tax
cuts with a veto proof majority and was forced to respond to a Kansas
Supreme Court ruling that the education cuts were unconstitutional
thus forcing the state to restore funding to schools. While Kansas
enjoys an unemployment rate of only 3.6%, it was already in steady
decline before Brownback entered office.
<https://www.google.com/search?q=kansas+unemployment+rate&rlz=1C1CHWL_enUS727US727&oq=KANSAS+unempl&aqs=chrome.2.0j69i57j0l4.6970j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8>

The biggest culprit in the revenue losses was Brownback's cherished
zero tax rate for "pass throughs", aka, small businesses. The
expectation, which became fantasy, was that this would motivate more
small businesses to open up and create jobs thus pushing up revenues
by taxing, not the businesses, but the employees they hired. The
reality was that everybody and his grandmother who worked for a wage
recharacterized those wages as "business income" and reduced their tax
bills to zero which quickly emptied the Kansas treasury. With
hundreds of thousands of ordinary Kansas workers cutting their tax
bills by 100%, the government was forced to raise taxes substantially
to recover the revenues lost by Brownback's supply side tax policies.

Less famous was Bobby Jindal's similar 'supply side' plan wherein he
cut taxes deeply. Louisiana's economy got no better but revenues
collapsed and the state went so deeply into the red so fast that the
university system was on the verge of closing down for lack of funds.
(Why is education always the first tax cut target in red states?) Btw,
the voters installed a Democrat in the governor's chair in 2015's
elections and sent more Dems to the State House as well. Louisiana's
unemployment rate has been in decline since before the tax cuts and
currently is 4.8% with the national rate at 4.1%. Looking a the
graph, it can be seen that after the tax cuts, LA unemployment, in
decline since 2009, actually went UP for some time.
<https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHWL_enUS727US727&ei=35QzWr_kI4HRmwGo_764DQ&q=Louisiana+unemployment+rate&oq=Louisiana+unemployment+rate&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l2j0i7i30k1l4j0j0i30k1l3.202290.203834.0.205098.9.9.0.0.0.0.87.642.9.9.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.9.641...0i13k1.0.zg8UqloTY8o>

Ironically, the current federal tax plan working its way through
Congress would actually bump LA's revenues up.
<https://www.businessreport.com/article/gop-tax-cuts-mean-bump-louisianas-budget>

Congress Critters from states with high tax rates, especially NY, NJ
and CA oppose the tax plan while those from red states, support it.

Swill
--
How do you propose we pay for Trumps trillion
dollar border wall and Trumps trillion dollar

With a trillion dollar tax cut? - Swill
Siri Cruise
2017-12-15 12:18:32 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
KANSAS, also with a Republican Governor and legislature saw revenues
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/do-tax-cuts-spur-growth-what-we-can-learn-from-
the-kansas-budget-crisis

Ty Masterson:
I wish I could've had a stronger influence on my colleagues and have trimmed the
growth of government even further.

Paul Solman:
Republican state Senator Ty Masterson represents a district near Wichita, runs
this maker space called GoCreate funded by the far-right Koch Foundation.
He says lawmakers simply weren't willing to go far enough.

Ty Masterson:
We were still anticipating more growth, and we didn't keep the government in
check in the out-years.

Ty Masterson:
Sure. I was actually -- I was chairman of Ways and Means in those next four
years, where we were anticipating more revenues. Well, then the revenue
estimates were wrong. And they were short. And the national economy was only
growing by 1 percent. So I do take some personal responsibility.

Ty Masterson:
The general public, in my opinion, had a major misconception of the truth, which
affected then the ballot box.

Paul Solman:
And is his fellow Republican Senator Melissa Rooker also misled?

Ty Masterson:
In my opinion, she's extreme left. There's no difference between her
ideologically than the most left Democrat, who would obviously see me as extreme.

Paul Solman:
Well, if Melissa Rooker is extreme left, what do you make of Bernie Sanders or
Donna Brazile?

Ty Masterson:
They're all there together.

Paul Solman:
Masterson insists that the extreme left and the media have given the Kansas
experiment a bum rap. He says state unemployment has continued to fall, that the
crash of oil, gas and farm prices explain the slow overall growth.

Ty Masterson:
It amazes me that there's so much focus on Kansas. It almost feels to me like
it's the rabbit in the hat and the curtain.

Paul Solman:
The reason people are using Kansas is because this argument, as you well know,
has been raging for decades. When you cut taxes, do you stimulate growth or do
you not invest in things that will cause greater growth in the long run,
infrastructure, education, and so forth?

Ty Masterson:
That's fair.
And what I'm trying to point out is that is an assumption of all things aside,
right, of all things being equal, which clearly we know they're not always
equal. And I'm trying to point out those unequal things.

Paul Solman:
True, but then how could you ever tell if tax cuts, or any policies, work?
Masterson had one more argument, though- Shrink government, what has been called
starving the beast.

Ty Masterson:
I would say it's more like bariatric surgery, and we're limiting its revenues,
so, instead of being morbidly obese, we're just simply overweight.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Gronk
2017-12-16 06:42:40 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Byker
Post by Gronk
Google this: oklahoma budget crisis
Google California's budget crisis sometime: https://tinyurl.com/y89fyfqt
Byker, you really should read the links you post. They tend to prove
the opposite of what you want them to. I clicked your link and guess
what I found?
HAHAHHAHAH
Post by Governor Swill
California's budget crisis ran from 2008 to 2012 while Republicans
held the legislature and governor's mansion. In 2011 he voters turned
the GOP out, put Dems in the legislature and hired Jerry Brown. Dem
policies quickly cut the budget deficits with tax increases
(Schwarzenegger had raised taxes also at the end of his term because
of the massive deficits Republican policies had caused) and modest
spending cuts. California's budget has been in the black ever since.
That said, 2017 is going to run a deficit according to the governor
and still not addressed is the growing unfunded pension liability in
the state. Still, taxes went up but the economy grew putting the lie
to the supply siders who claim increasing taxes kills economies.
Yep. Look at the Eisenhower years.
Post by Governor Swill
OKLAHOMA is still struggling through a debt crisis that's been going
on since oil prices collapsed following the 2007-2009 Bush recession.
So far, the state has taken no firm action to resolve the budget mess
they face. For example, the oil industry still gets special tax
treatments even though oil is a major income producer for the state
and oil prices have been slashed in global markets. The unemployment
rate there is slightly higher than the national average, but this is
the first time OK has posted a higher unemployment rate than the
nation in thirty years. So, low taxes don't guarantee a growing
economy.
HAHAHAHAHHA
Post by Governor Swill
[...]
HAHAHAHHA
Post by Governor Swill
Less famous was Bobby Jindal's similar 'supply side' plan wherein he
cut taxes deeply. Louisiana's economy got no better but revenues
collapsed and the state went so deeply into the red so fast that the
HAHAHAHAH
Post by Governor Swill
university system was on the verge of closing down for lack of funds.
(Why is education always the first tax cut target in red states?) Btw,
Because the GOP needs them stupid.
Great Crom, are these rightards brain dead or what?
Governor Swill
2018-01-03 03:13:07 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Governor Swill
[...]
No. They know exactly what they're doing. They're cultivating voters
in poor states with poor educational achievement. Keeps them in power
while they continue to rob the poor and working middle class.

Swill

Gronk
2018-01-03 04:02:27 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Gronk
Post by Governor Swill
Congress Critters from states with high tax rates, especially NY, NJ
and CA oppose the tax plan while those from red states, support it.
Great Crom, are these rightards brain dead or what?
No. They know exactly what they're doing. They're cultivating voters
in poor states with poor educational achievement. Keeps them in power
while they continue to rob the poor and working middle class.
"poor educational achievement" heh heh
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/educational-divide-gop-white-house-race-38116602

"We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated.
We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated," the
Republican presidential front-runner boasted after coasting to a
decisive victory in the state's caucuses.

He should love them.

Trump overwhelmingly leads his rivals for support among the less educated,
and draws more modest backing from college graduates
and those with postgraduate study, according to exit polls
conducted for the Associated Press and television networks by Edison Research.

In an analysis of voters by education in states where exit or
entrance polling is available, nearly half of those with high school
diplomas or less schooling said they supported the billionaire. Just
over 40 percent of those with some college study favored him. Texas
Sen. Ted Cruz captured the next best showing among the two groups, with 27
and 28 percent, respectively.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/18/trumps-grammar-in-speeches-just-below-6th-grade-level-study-finds/

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/08/donald-trump-talks-like-a-third-grader-121340

http://time.com/4686828/donald-trump-congress-address-reading-level/
Oleg Smirnov

DoD
2018-01-03 10:13:25 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Byker's a she?
What a cunt.
I can't resist this.. this is just toooo fucking funny to me... So oleg
vodka brand is responding to Gov Swine... obviously
we have some russian collusion going on here... Call those bloodhounds at
the FBI.... we have a major incident..!!!!
--
Antikristi i masoni
Komunisti ovi, oni

Governor Swill
2018-01-04 01:49:45 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Byker's a she?
What a cunt.
I can't resist this.. this is just toooo fucking funny to me... So oleg
vodka brand is responding to Gov Swine... obviously
we have some russian collusion going on here... Call those bloodhounds at
the FBI.... we have a major incident..!!!!
He was responding to Gronk, stupid, not me. Learn about attribution
levels if you're going to insist on posting to Usenet.

Swill

traechotomy
2018-01-04 02:05:23 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by DoD
I can't resist this.. this is just toooo fucking funny to me... So oleg
vodka brand is responding to Gov Swine... obviously
we have some russian collusion going on here... Call those bloodhounds at
the FBI.... we have a major incident..!!!!
He was responding to Gronk, stupid, not me. Learn about attribution
levels if you're going to insist on posting to Usenet.
Swill
Why don't you fuck off outta here forever you rotten-hipped Hotlanta DNC
faggot.
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-01-03 18:07:03 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Byker's a she?
What a cunt.
Post by Gronk
https://tinyurl.com/y89fyfqt
[...]
NO it's just that those blue States need to pay their fair share.... ;)
--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
101 - Taking less from the Private sector would allow it to grow faster
and that growth will mean that over time, 16% of a stagnant *Socialist*
*GDP* is much less than 15% of a *Capitalist* *GDP* with a 7% growth rate.
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-12-10 19:54:02 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by Byker
I just saw an NBC Nightly News profile on this. Some 40,000 Californians
have moved to Oklahoma since 2005. “There was really nothing left for
40 thousand.
HAHAHHHAH
California's population is around 39 million...
Oklahoma?
Google this:   oklahoma budget crisis
Thanks to republicans, it's a shithole now and they're digging
themselves deeper and deeper into it.
That's 1%

2% is enough to make gays special and count.
--
That's Karma

We don't have a militia to guarantee that we can have guns, we have guns
to guarantee that we will always have a militia.
Gronk
2017-12-16 06:47:35 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Gronk
Post by Byker
I just saw an NBC Nightly News profile on this. Some 40,000 Californians
have moved to Oklahoma since 2005. “There was really nothing left for
40 thousand.
HAHAHHHAH
California's population is around 39 million...
Oklahoma?
Google this: oklahoma budget crisis
Thanks to republicans, it's a shithole now and they're digging
themselves deeper and deeper into it.
That's 1%
And there, folks is why rightards should not be allowed near
anything involving numbers.
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-12-10 19:58:10 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by Byker
I just saw an NBC Nightly News profile on this. Some 40,000 Californians
have moved to Oklahoma since 2005. “There was really nothing left for
40 thousand.
HAHAHHHAH
California's population is around 39 million...
Oklahoma?
Google this:   oklahoma budget crisis
Thanks to republicans, it's a shithole now and they're digging
themselves deeper and deeper into it.
That's 0.001%

2% is enough to make gays special and count.

And Tans are around that 0.001 aren't they?

So transgender persons don't count either?

Governor Swill
2017-12-15 08:50:19 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by Byker
I just saw an NBC Nightly News profile on this. Some 40,000 Californians
have moved to Oklahoma since 2005. “There was really nothing left for
40 thousand.
HAHAHHHAH
California's population is around 39 million...
Oklahoma?
Google this: oklahoma budget crisis
Thanks to republicans, it's a shithole now and they're digging
themselves deeper and deeper into it.
So, not only are red states the biggest beneficiaries of Washington
dollars, every time they try massive tax cuts to boost their
economies, it fails.

Supply side has two sides. Cut takes and cut spending. This avoids
deficits and (whispers) motivates deadbeats to get their butts a job.
Supposedly. Reagan takes a lot of heat for not cutting spending.
That's why his supply side didn't do much for the economy. But now we
see that even with spending cuts, supply side tax breaks don't work.

About my Reagan statement above, no, it wasn't the tax cuts that fixed
the ailing US economy. It was massive federal spending. Reagan added
1.9T to the debt over eight years.
https://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/histdebt/histdebt_histo4.htm
On the last day of Jimmy Carter's last budget the debt stood at
997,855,000,000.00
On the last day of Ronald Reagan's last budget, the debt was
2,857,430,960,187.32.

To put that in perspective, the GDP in the middle of Reagan's years
(1985 after the recession) was less than 8T. Iow, in eight years,
Reagan pumped a quarter of the annual GDP into the economy. Mostly
through defense spending and increases in domestic social spending.

But the main cause of Reagan's "great" economy was the collapse of oil
prices from 1984. Which completely destroyed the inflation that had
been plaguing the nation for over a decade. Democratic Congresses in
the seventies had authorized and invested in drilling for oil in
Alaska and the Gulf. Mexico discovered oil. Venezuela and Nigeria
found new oil fields while Norway and the UK opened up drilling in the
North Sea. And in Russia, oil exploration expanded and was (and is)
Moscow's primary source of hard currency (nobody wanted rubles). The
result was a flood of oil into markets that quickly became gutted.

Responding to market pressures, non OPEC producers cut their prices to
increase sales volume and market share. OPEC, especially the Saudis,
were enjoying their high margins but began to see their market share
collapse. To avoid losing any more ground, the Saudis led OPEC to
enormous cuts in oil prices. I was working in retail gasoline at the
time and saw gas prices drop by fifty percent over a year and a half.

With energy so cheap, inflation went away and business went to work.

Swill

Gronk
2017-12-16 06:45:27 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Gronk
Post by Byker
I just saw an NBC Nightly News profile on this. Some 40,000 Californians
have moved to Oklahoma since 2005. “There was really nothing left for
40 thousand.
HAHAHHHAH
California's population is around 39 million...
Oklahoma?
Google this: oklahoma budget crisis
Thanks to republicans, it's a shithole now and they're digging
themselves deeper and deeper into it.
So, not only are red states the biggest beneficiaries of Washington
dollars, every time they try massive tax cuts to boost their
economies, it fails.
Supply side has two sides. Cut takes and cut spending. This avoids
deficits and (whispers) motivates deadbeats to get their butts a job.
Supposedly. Reagan takes a lot of heat for not cutting spending.
But but but the miracle of lower taxes was supposed to result in
oodles for the government!
Swill
..............NoBody Ubiquitous..............

Byker
2019-04-16 23:21:06 UTC
Go heil your Fuhrer, Kraut...
..............NoBody Ubiquitous..............

Krotek
byker's a bloodsucking cocksucker who raped his mother for kicks.
Reticula
2018-01-05 00:36:45 UTC
I'm a bloodsucking cocksucker who raped my mother for kicks.
Yep.

news.albasani.net;
logging-data="iyyQJVXYfSdv9IHAQLIRWJwMVsjzPCgzdVC2bgq9q/tbmrzR+rH9ugQP+clbDXOhRQiqXnIIc/mK8LHE5xPT0fZYYyW//K6IiW68n+ocbV1JeVytom8fa1mQM+eHm8Cj";
mail-complaints-to="***@albasani.net"