Trump Judge Appointees - No Blacks, No Latinos
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-03-13 17:28:10 UTC
Trump hasn’t appointed a single black or Latino judge
MAR 12, 2018
Obama appointed more than the ratio required didn't he?

So it all balances out....

If blacks are so under educated and so discriminated against I still
can't see how Obama managed to fill so many high positions with
"qualified" blacks, Obama and his ilk admitted that they were
unqualified when they told us there was rampant racism.

That would mean that Obama was admitting he was appointing people from a
pool of unqualified candidates. Just how much incompetence can the
nation endure and is it fair to the people that were unqualified and end
up a failure or being fired or put in prison for their incompetence and
ignorance and lack of experience while being pushed up that ladder
before they were qualified?

If you ask me it was Obama that was being the racist and causing racial
damage by picking people by the color of their skin rather than their
being selected singularly by their qualifications to do the job.
--
That's Karma

We could be the collateral damage from what was actually created....
something far more grand than our senses can detect or our minds
conceive. Given all the pain and suffering and loneliness, you'd think
if there was a plan it would have been better and if there was no plan
then we're not likely the accidental center of anything. We're more
likely in the lint ball in the corner.
Gunner Asch
2018-03-17 19:36:52 UTC
On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 13:28:10 -0400, #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
https://www.theroot.com/more-black-women-are-realizing-that-the-democratic-part-1818650231

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/08/opinion/the-democratic-party-is-in-worse-shape-than-you-thought.html

https://squawker.org/politics/black-votes-matter-study-shows-blacks-leaving-democratic-party-in-record-numbers/