Not All Muslims Are Terrorists, But Aren't All Terrorists Muslims? [Islamic, Muslim terrorism]
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2016-06-18 16:40:34 UTC
It appears all common sense and logic have been tossed
out the White House window

Not All Muslims Are Terrorists, But Aren't All Terrorists
Muslims?

By Leigh Bravo
canadafreepress.com
Friday, June 17, 2016

President Obama is once again refusing to react to the
line that he drew in the sand in the fight to decimate
and destroy ISIL. But this time the consequences are
deadly. The American people are being placed in harm's
way. A directive from the White House tells the FBI to
"Back off Muslims," even though the facts tell us that
all terrorists are Muslim.

In a statement just a few days ago regarding the attack
in Orlando, Obama said:

"We currently do not have any information to
indicate that a foreign terrorist group directed the
attack in Orlando."

But what do we know about the attack in retrospect? The
terrorist, Mateen, called 911 during the attack to pledge
his allegiance to ISIS. He also called CNN News 13 in
Orlando to proclaim he was carrying out the massacre on
behalf of the terror group.

"I'm the shooter. It's me. I am the shooter," Mateen
said, according to Gentili. "I did it for ISIS. I did it
for the Islamic State."

But after all these bold proclamations from the terrorist
himself, our President, yet again, goes on air to deny
that this man was a terrorist or affiliated with any
terrorist group. When will the President of the United
States actually stand up and identify the enemy within
our gates and do what is necessary to protect the people
he took an oath to defend?

Despite the terrorist attack in Orlando, Obama has opened
our borders to 400 new Syrian refugees who have not and
cannot be vetted, against the strong advice of the CIA
director, John O. Brennan,

"The group is probably exploring a variety of means
for infiltrating operatives into the West, including
refugee flows, smuggling routes, and legitimate methods
of travel."

Yet, despite Brennan's advice, Obama has admitted 441
Syrian refugees, only 5 Christians, and has settled them
in Florida, Illinois and Arizona. Six were placed in
Orlando, the location of the recent terrorist attack on
the gay community and only days after the horrific
attack. Add insult to injury, the White House refuses to
share any information on these refugees with local law
enforcement, claiming they have a right to privacy. What
about our right to safety?

Although the debate is heating up over whether the U.S.
should take these refugees, the Obama administration has
dramatically increased processing of refugees in order to
reach its goal of 10,000 before the end of the year. In
2016 alone, Obama has admitted 4,328 Syrian refugees,
4,289 whom are Muslims, the majority were not vetted.

On a news report last night, former assistant director,
James Kallstrom, says a directive has come down directly
from the White House to "Back Off Muslims." The FBI is
being told by the white house that they cannot go into
mosques, or proceed with normal investigative paths
against Muslims. The public is told to say something if
you see something, yet at the same time, Loretta Lynch,
the attorney general of the U.S. says the Department of
Justice has threatened to take action against any and all
anti-Muslim rhetoric or violent talk. Isn't this just a
promise to go after anyone who might point the finger at
questionable behavior by a Muslim, like Mateen, and an
attack on free speech by the very department that is
assigned to protect our rights? You also have to ask
yourself why our DOJ is not taking action against the
"Black Lives Matter" activists hate speech, who are
screaming for law enforcement to be killed? Can you say
hypocrisy?

A Florida gun store owner contacted local authorities
when Mateen tried to buy body armor and arsenal of
ammunition 2 months before the attack in Orlando, but
nothing was done. So does it matter when the public
raises the red flag or are our law enforcement officers
hands tied behind their backs by the current rules of
engagement?

Back in December, a whistleblower, Philip Haney from
Homeland Security, was responsible for investigating
individuals with suspected ties to radical terrorism. He
had received a commendation letter for successfully
tracking down 300 terrorists. However, he was visited by
the State Department and the Homeland Security Civil
Rights Division and told his investigations were
"profiling" Muslims and was subsequently shut down. All
his records were destroyed including information into the
terrorist that committed the attack in San Bernadino.
Even now, the White House refuses to look into the social
media accounts of potential Muslim immigrants even though
the San Bernadino and Orlando terrorists posted on social
media.

Former FBI assistant director, James Kallstrom says we
have to get this wet blanket of political correctness off
the back of agents. We need to change the rules of
engagement. Training manuals are being permanently
altered in the name of political correctness and Congress
has done nothing to make the job for the FBI easier.
Although the Director of the FBI says they are critically
understaffed, the administration has done nothing to
alter that situation at a time when it is obvious to all
Americans that it is desperately needed.

It appears all common sense and logic have been tossed
out the White House window. If the majority of all
terrorists are Muslim, then how do you call investigating
potential Muslim refugees and immigrants "profiling?"
It's time to put the safety of the American people first
and throw political correctness out the window along with
the president.

Leigh Bravo -- Bio and Archives

Leigh Bravo works in the Hospitality and Marketing
Industry. Leigh considers herself a concerned citizen
interested in reaching those people who may not be aware
of the entire truth. Leigh is happily married and a
mother of three looking towards a better future for her
kids. Leigh also writes for thetrumpet.me

http://canadafreepress.com/article/not-all-muslims-are-terrorists-but-arent-all-terrorists-muslims

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://bit.do/jaimaharaj

o o o

o Not for commercial use. Solely to be fairly used
for the educational purposes of research and open
discussion. The contents of this post may not have been
authored by, and do not necessarily represent the opinion
of the poster. The contents are protected by copyright
law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

o Posted for information and discussion. Views
expressed by others are not necessarily those of the
poster who may or may not have read the article.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This article may contain copyrighted
material the use of which may or may not have been
specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This
material is being made available in efforts to advance
the understanding of environmental, political, human
rights, economic, democratic, scientific, social, and
cultural, etc., issues. It is believed that this
constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material
as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the
material on this site is distributed without profit to
the included information for research, comment,
discussion and educational purposes by subscribing to
USENET newsgroups or visiting web sites. For more
information go to:

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this article
for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you
must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed by forgery by one
or more net terrorists, this post may be reposted several
times.
unknown
2016-06-18 17:31:35 UTC
No, 2002 and 2008 and numerous smaller terror events show why.

Usingthe same logic, not all hindus are terrorists, but aren't all hindus
terrorists?

I find the islamic individuals who choose to do terrorism in the name of
religion not different in core values then the hindu individuals who do it
in the name of religion or related self glory nonsense.

It is interesting that with the substitution of names one often finds the
rhetoric and excuses for terror each uses strikingly very similar.
The BORG
2016-06-18 21:29:24 UTC
When the women first went against the Harmony and the Design of
Creation they CAUSED friction, dissension, animosity, hostility and
hate to start to exist.
They turned brother against brother, they turned mother against
children, they turned children against parents, they turned men
against men and women against women, the women started the arguing and
animosity and hostility between the people.

So women really are to blame for the fact there are Terrorists on
Earth. They are to blame for those kind of emotions and feelings
anywhere on Earth, even in family environments.

Earth should be in a sate of Perfect Harmony.
Earth should be an Ideal Society with no suffering.
There should not even be any breakages or accidents or crashes.

Women broke the harmony when they first started to threaten the
Dominance and Authority of the Men.
Earth is Designed and Created for the Men to always be Dominant and
always be in Charge.

So the women are to blame for that kind of thing.

Anywhere you see fighting, arguments, animosity, hostility, hate,
those are the feelings and emotions that the women caused when they
broke the Harmony.

If you go against Creation, and the Design of Life and Existence, you
are bound to have problems.

All the suffering on Earth comes from the women one way or another.
The BORG
2016-06-18 21:35:27 UTC
Anywhere where there are women, girls, ladies, damsels, maidens,
whatever you call them the Men are ALWAYS Dominant and they are ALWAYS
in Charge.

That is the ONLY way Society works when you have Men and women living
together.

If you go against that, then you WILL have suffering.
And because the women did go against that, then you do have suffering.
Dr. Jai Maharaj
Friday, June 17, 2016
[...]
Forwarded post:

"We currently do not have any information to indicate
that a foreign terrorist group directed the attack in
Orlando."

Jee...

His father is Taliban, it came out that he was gay,
jeopardizing his father's reputation in Afghanistan, so
the only way to redeem himself and save his family's
honor: mow down a bunch of American Infidel gays.

Posyed by JPJones

End of forwarded post.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jai-maharaj
Dr. Jai Maharaj
Friday, June 17, 2016
[...]

But muslims vote as a block for Democrats.

That is all you really need to know.

Posted by 2banana

End of forwarded post.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://bit.ly/1EM9nsg
Dr. Jai Maharaj
Friday, June 17, 2016
[...]

What was the stat from several days ago? "Since 911 there
have been some 28,000 terroristic attacks. The number
perpetrated by non Muslims? Single digits."

Postedby wastoute

End of forwarded post.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://ow.ly/UIz9w
Dr. Jai Maharaj
Friday, June 17, 2016
[...]

Nearly all mass terrorism during this century is done by
Islamic fundamentalists who do adhere to the Islamic
texts and believe in the evil god of this earth, the one
the scriptures call Satan . . . And Islam is a violent
and hateful religion that will murder all who refuse to
bow at their altar, much as the democrat left bows down
to their lusts and covetousness. Both produce terrorism
but Islamic are more honest than the evil democrats in
America who kill more . . .

Posted by kindred

End of forwarded post.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://tinyurl.com/JaiMaharaj
Dr. Jai Maharaj
Friday, June 17, 2016
[...]

No. 1% of terrorists are not muslim.

Posted by bgill

End of forwarded post.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://preview.tinyurl.com/JaiMaharaj
Dr. Jai Maharaj
Friday, June 17, 2016
[...]

The closer a muslim follows the example of their prophet
and his instructions in their book, the more dangerous
they are to everyone else.

All muslims are religiouly obligated to subjugate,
convert or kill all non-muslims.

All muslims must seek the submission of the entire world
to sharia law.

Mad Mo made it so.

Submit or die.

Posted by Lurkinanloomin